Ridgely Downsizing Online Auction
PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AUCTION BEFORE BIDDING!
Welcome to Ridgely Downsizing Online Auction. This lifelong collection features Stickley, antique, and primitive furniture, gold and silver jewelry, coins, fine art, Fenton Glass, Stieff sterling flatware, vintage toys, antiques and so much more. Address will be given to winning bidders. Location is in the Hickory Area of Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Auction Bidding Starts: July 2nd, 2022
- Auction Starts Closing: July 17th, 2022 @ 7:00pm
- Closing 1 Lot Every 20 Seconds Unless Bid Is Received Within 3 Minutes Of Lot Closing In Which Case The Lot Will Be Extended For Another 3 Minutes Until All Bidding Is Complete
- Pick-Up: Pick up for the auction will be Wednesday July 20th, 2022 from 8:30am to 4:30pm In the Hickory Section of Chesapeake, VA.
- THERE WILL BE NO OTHER PICK UP TIMES AVAILABLE AS WE HAVE TO HAND THE ESTATE BACK OVER TO THE CLIENT...NO EXCEPTIONS
- Winning bidders must pick up all their items on the date and time designated for this auction.
- Winning bidders must bring their own moving help, packing supplies and tools.
- Rain or Shine, make appropriate plans to pick up your items if it's raining.
Winning bidders credit cards on file will be charged within 24 hours of the auction ending. Please sign into your account and make sure your credit card on file is updated with the correct information.
- If you require shipping on eligible items (items will be marked with a green check mark and states "Shipping Available" please email a signed copy of your invoice within 24 hours of auction closing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping of items will be done within 5 business days after local pick up is complete
- We only ship UPS with tracking and insurance. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Bidder will receive an email when the item has been processed for shipping with a link to pay for shipping
- PLEASE READ!! If you require shipping of precious metals, gold, silver, coins, currency, jewelry or the invoice total exceeds $50.00 bidder has three options to pay for their items and payment must be received within 7 days of auction ending. No items will be processed for shipping until full payment is received and clears our bank. Your credit card on file will not be charged.
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Zelle Payment Service
- Cashiers Check
- Bidder must submit tax exempt form via email to email@example.com. If you live in Virginia and are tax exempt you must submit a completed Sales and Use tax Certificate of Exemption ST-10.
- Please request to preview the items before bidding. Bidders acknowledge that all items are being sold as is where is with no warranties expressed or implied and not all defects of items may be listed or photographed.
- No refunds or credits will be given for any reason. IF YOU BID ON IT AND WIN IT, YOU BOUGHT IT